Academic Year : April to March
A child seeking admission to the school must first get his/her name registered. Registration is no surety for admission. Students are normally registered for admission in the month of October/November for the next academic session.
Pre Nursery : 2+ years as on 1st April of the year the admission is sought in.
Nursery : 3+ years as on 1st April of the year the admission is sought in.
K.G : 4+ years as on 1st April of the year the admission is sought in.
Registration form can be collected from the school on all working days from 8.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. or Click here to download it.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Four latest passport size photographs of the student
- Photograph of both the parents/guardian.
- Copy of birth certificate issued by the Municipality/Civic body (duly attested).
- Copy of Child’s Aadhar Card (duly attested).
- Copy of Parent Aadhar Card.
- Medical Certificate.
- Proof of Residence.
- Ration card/ BPL Card.
- Voter Identify Card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/ BSNL Telephone bill/ Water bill.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
The children who have registered for class I onwards will have to appear for an interaction / written entrance test.
- Pre Nur to Nursery - Admission is based on interaction
- I to XI - Admission is based on entrance test