• Table tennis: Playing table tennis is a great way to stimulate the brain and promote quick thinking while improving hand-eye coordination. Table tennis is a low-injury risk sport that keeps one fit and flexible, without putting severe stress on joints. Playing table tennis increases one's agility and flexibility, and most of all their reaction time.
• Kids Gym: A new edition to the already high-tech gadget list. A new kids gym at TDI International School is a site to relish supervised instruction in the gym will help with young ones to stay fit healthy and active.
• Shooting Range: This state of art shooting range fulfilling all international requirements is a cynosure to an expert’s eye. TDI International School salutes the Indian shooters who have done the country proud at international level and is doing it bit to ensure that a study flow to experts well-trained shooters continue to tricked down. The ambiance and expert guidance with sure help our students in making a mark for themselves not only at the national but also at the international stage.
• Chess: “Chess helps you focus. When you are a kid, you have energy bubbling around, but when you are playing chess, you have to channel that energy into focus”
Chess allows students to develop self-esteem and indeed provides an extra avenue to shine for some students. Unfortunately, not all students are gifted athletes and gifted academically. Chess allows anyone the chance to excel if they put their mind to it. Even students who perhaps play in a tournament and win only one game – that one game can mean the world to them and keep them excited for a long time to come
• Ludo: In such a case, engaging them with classic board games is a good idea. Besides being fun, they also teach your children strategy skills, colours, teamwork and is great way to bond with the whole family.